Tell me about Aroma Memory
Your sense of smell is unique because it is the act of smelling that evokes the memory.
Try to imagine how an orange smells - you can't.
AROMA MEMORY is a technique that uses your sense of smell to actively create a memory/aroma/association that calms and soothes your mind and body.
"I have a big job interview tomorrow. I know I'm beyond qualified and on paper, there's no better person for the job...but I know that the moment I get inside that interview room, my anxiety will take over and overwhelm my chances to succeed."
Of course, sitting at home, you can comfortably imagine yourself being amazing and confident and crushing the interview.
Here's how AROMA MEMORY can help.
- SELECT A NOSEY AROMA MEMORY OIL
- ROLL ONTO YOUR NOSEY MEMORY BRACELET.
- Follow the 2 min activation meditation (simple breathing steps that will help you to gently settle your mind and body while being exposed to the aroma)
- Put the bracelet and oil away.
- Right before your job interview begins, put on your bracelet and the exact oil you used during the activation meditation.
- Breathe in the aroma of the oil.
- Take a moment to reconnect to the aroma.
- That's all you need to do because your brain will now connect back to how you felt (your aroma memory) during the activation meditation.